iSENSE Chamber - Chamber monitoring
iSENSE Chamber enables effective online monitoring of chambers. Water accumulation to chambers and resultant problems can be prevented and maintenance operations can be done effectively targeted.
iSENSE Chamber sensor package:
- measuring range: 0–100%
- accuracy: ± 1.8% rH
- ambient temperature: -40 to + 125 °C
- measuring range: -40 – +125 °C
- accuracy: ± 0.2 °C
- ambient temperature: -40 – + 125 °C
Chamber water level
- mount at desired height
- when the water level reaches the sensor an alarm occurs
iSENSE Smart Unit
- one common equipment to collect and transfer all the measured data
- sends information to iSENSE Online cloud service every 15 minutes
- data transfer method: LoRaWAN network
- durable and easy attachment to the wall of the chamber
- designed for demanding underground conditions
- separate comb for collecting extra cable
- includes wireless LoRaWAN transmitter
- ambient temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- power supply options: iSENSE Power thermoelectric generator,
alkaline batteries 12 pcs C 1.5V or AC power (230VAC)
- IP rating: IP68
- device dimensions: 210 x 200 x 95 mm (W x H x D)
iSENSE smart monitoring product family uses the LoRaWAN data transmission network for data transfer. For those areas where there is no existing LoRaWAN network coverage, the network can be built regionally by the base station.
Benefits of LoRaWAN communication network for use in district energy networks:
- energy efficient
- good underground penetration
- possibility of two-way communication
- easy deployment in LoRaWAN coverage areas
Real-time monitoring of iSENSE monitoring solutions is done through the iSENSE Online cloud service. Cloud service is available from all devices, anytime, anywhere, with SSL-protected login.
iSENSE product family is a turn-key monitoring service. Installation of the components, commissioning of the system and training is done by Vexve experts.
Installation and deployment
- We take care of system installation in new construction and retrofit applications.
Measuring and reading
- The system is real-time, remote, reliable and accurate. We take care of the correctness of the readings and the transfer of data to the cloud service.
Service and maintenance
- We maintain a user-friendly interface and help with the interface solutions related to your system.
- Our service organization ensures that the system is always up-to-date and in working order and that the components are of the latest technology.