iSENSE Pulse - Online leakage detecetion
Leakage is detectable at 3 500 meters from the measuring point in both directions (alarm wire loop up to 7000 meters).
Leakage can be located with an accuracy of less than 1% of the total length of the loop.
iSENSE Pulse connection package
- the pipeline shall have alarm wires inside the insulation
- type of alarm wire: Nordic
- the material of alarm wire: Copper
- measurement technology: Pulse
- number of connections: 2 (measuring directions), optionally 4 measuring directions
- one common equipment to collect and transfer all the measured data
- sends information to iSENSE Online cloud service once a day
- data transfer method: LoRaWAN network
- durable and easy attachment to the wall of the chamber
- designed for demanding underground conditions
- separate comb for collecting extra cable
- includes wireless LoRaWAN transmitter
- ambient temperature range: -20 to +50 °C
- power supply options: iSENSE Power thermoelectric generator
or alkaline batteries 12 pcs C 1.5V
- IP rating: IP68
- device dimensions: 210 x 200 x 95 mm (W x H x D)
The iSENSE Chamber module is possible to connect to the same Smart Unit with iSENSE Pulse.
iSENSE smart monitoring product family uses the LoRaWAN data transmission network for data transfer. For those areas where there is no existing LoRaWAN network coverage, the network can be built regionally by the base station.
Benefits of LoRaWAN communication network for use in district energy networks:
- energy efficient
- good underground penetration
- possibility of two-way communication
- easy deployment in LoRaWAN coverage areas
Real-time monitoring of iSENSE monitoring solutions is done through the iSENSE Online cloud service. Cloud service is available from all devices, anytime, anywhere, with SSL-protected login.
iSENSE product family is a turn-key monitoring service. Installation of the components, commissioning of the system and training is done by Vexve experts.
Installation and deployment
- We take care of system installation in new construction and retrofit applications.
Measurement and reading
- The system is real-time, remote, reliable and accurate. We take care of the correctness of the readings and the transfer of data to the cloud service.
Service and maintenance
- We maintain a user-friendly interface and help with the interface solutions related to your system.
- Our service organization ensures that the system is always up-to-date and in working order and that the components are of the latest technology.
Accessories: iSENSE Power – thermoelectric generator
- Energy is produced locally using the temperature difference between the district heating supply pipe and chamber ambient (required temperature difference min. 25 °C).
- Only one generator is enough to produce energy for both, supply and return line metering.
- If the required temperature difference is not reached (eg. seasonal variation), the equipment will temporarily use batteries.