Vexve AM45 DHC
The AM45 DHC heat controller features smart hot tap-water control and a heating circuit control based on the temperature difference between the supply and return water. The system has been developed especially for equipment suppliers and district heating subcontractors.
The AM45 DHC consists of two components; AM40 and AM50.
AM45 DHC –system components
The AM40 is a heating control unit for two heat circuits and display for the complete AM45 DHC system. Temperature, flow and current actuator positions are displayed. All settings for the AM45 DHC system are made from the AM40.
The AM50 is a control unit for flow-controlled domestic hot tap-water control. Three circulation pumps can be controlled from the AM50, one domestic hot tap-water pump and one or two heat circuit pumps. The 230 VAC supply is directly connected to the AM50 controller, which provides the operating voltage for the AM40 controller. Information transfer takes place via the data cable.
Both AM40 and AM50 can be mounted together on a DIN-rack for a professional installation inside a district heating unit. Panel mounting is also an option for the AM40.
Factory pre-mounted AM45 District Heating control system
Delivery from Vexve Oy is factory pre-mounted. The AM45 control system is custom programmed according to the customer needs and can be installed in a district heating unit, for example, directly on a DIN rack. Cables for sensors, actuators and flowmeter can be supplied to specific lengths with RJ connectors, so it is easy to install them directly to their proper locations in the district heating unit. The system can also be supplied with ready-made cables that have pump-specific quick couplings for easy and quick installation. The 230 VAC power supply is pre-wired ready for direct plugin.
- District heating substation, both in detached houses and small apartment blocks
- Factory pre-mounted AM45 District Heating control system
- Fully customized according to customer requirements, can be delivered complete or in part with:
- Sensors with RJ-connectors
- Valves with different Kv-values
- Actuators, various speeds and torques
- Actuator cables with RJ-connectors
- Pump cables with pump-specific connectors
- Flow meter with RJ-connector
- All cable lengths, pump connectors and even controller programming can be customized to customer needs to ensure quick and trouble-free installation
- Real-flow based, smart, self-learning hot water production
- Hot water leak alarm
- Display of instantaneous and cumulative consumption of domestic hot water
- Modulation of heating circuit return temperatures
- District heating return temperature control
- Valves and pumps maintenance operation
- Manual operation of all actuators and pumps for quick and easy testing
- Eliminates the need for separate wiring, junction boxes, and pump switches
- All temperatures, valve positions and pump states are readable for quick and easy diagnostics
- A possibility of adding wireless room units to heating circuits