Vexve X™ – Press & Go!
Complete product family
Vexve X is the market’s first complete series of shut-off and balancing valves made of steel and stainless steel with integrated press fit connections. These valves are designed for optimal shut-off and balancing functionality for heating and cooling networks in buildings.
The integrated press fit connections reduce the number of parts needed and work phases required while also reducing the risk of leakages compared to solutions that apply separate adapters. The press connection can be done with both M and V profile jaws. LBP (leak before press) O-rings, insertion depth limiter and press collar enable a fast and reliable installation.
Vexve X™ features:
- available in sizes 18-54 mm (DN 15-50)
- insertion depth limiter and press collar guarantee successful press fit connection
- integrated press fit connections reduce the number of parts needed, speed-up work steps and reduce leakage risk
- optimized handle stem structure enables modern insulation standards and cuts off the conduction of cold or heat from the valve body to outside the insulation
- balancing valve has a precision control knop with lockable setting and self-sealing measuring blocks
- instruction manuals and product info easily accessible through QR code placed on the handle of the valve
- 5-year guarantee
Technical product information:
- Vexve steel ball valves with integrated press fit connections
- Vexve steel balancing valves with integrated press fit connections
- Vexve stainless steel ball valves with integrated press fit connections
- Vexve stainless steel balancing valves with integrated press fit connections